Cost of surrogacy in India
Want more information on cost of surrogacy in India?
Surrogacy Costs:- Surrogacy Package customized for you for one cycle or one attempt
• IVF/ICSI/IMSI and Surrogacy with self and / or Donor eggs
• It involves attempt for surrogate mother pregnancy .Fresh embryos transferred in surrogate mother for pregnancy. If extra embryos left after transfer can be frozen for future use at an extra cost.
• Embryo freezing cost payable apart from this package as listed below in optional/additional services.
• Payments made in stepwise manner at different stages of treatment as detailed below.
• Semen freezing cost is included in the package
• Active assistance during first visit as well as next visit to take the baby back , for birth certificate ,Passport and exit visa from FRRO, DNA test
Stage wise schedule of payment:
On confirmation on surrogacy with us ( Bank Transfer/Direct payment) $ 4000 for self cycle ( own eggs ) and $ 7000 for Egg Donor cycle ( Indian Egg Donor ) .This involves surrogate recruitment, investigations ,and medications and scans of surrogate. If Egg Donor taken it involves her initial investigations, scans and stimulation medications
On your arrival in India during treatment process $ 3000. This involes IVF charges, Detailed surrogacy agreement, post embryo transfer follow-up. Sperm freezing etc.
After positive pregnancy test result ( positive blood test-beta hcg ) $ 3000
On completion of 12 weeks pregnancy $ 3000.
On completion of 28 weeks pregnancy $ 3000
On Delivery of baby
Normal Vaginal Delivery of Single baby $ 2000
Vaginal Delivery of Twin babies $ 2500
Caesarean Section operation delivery $ 3000
Thus the cost works out to $ 18000 for single baby vaginal delivery or $ 19,000 for Caesarean Section Delivery using your own eggs. If the Egg Donor’s eggs are used then cost works out to $ 21,000 for single vaginal delivery or $ 22,000 for Caesarean Section delivery.
The package mentioned above involves routine, standard pregnancy care and does not include expenses for complications that may occur during pregnancy which necessitates additional care, investigations , hospitalization, medications of such a pregnancy.
Additional Expenses ( Optional )- not included in the above package:
• Freezing of extra embryos if available $ 1000
• Fetal reduction procedure in case of more than two embryos surviving $ 1000
• DNA testing—Court admissible test with one parent $ 8000
• Baby passport and India exit visa fee $ 200 to $ 500
• Pregnancy termination, if applicable $ 600
• Fetal Reduction procedure ,if applicable, $ 1000
• Hospitalization of surrogate for pregnancy complications
• Paediatrician’s charges
• Neonatal intensive care and hospitalization charges
Any other charges not included in the above package are obviously not covered within the package ( Such as your Airline tickets, meals, telephone bills, taxi etc.etc.)