Egg Donation is also called Oocyte Donation or Ovum Donation. We have active and highly quality controlled Egg Donation programme and do many egg donation cycles every year. Our Egg Donation Programme is Anonymous that means you will never get to see the donor and neither the donor will know for whom her eggs were used.
All our egg donors are :
1) Young, healthy, fertile,
2) having had at least one full term delivery,
3) typically between ages of 21 to 30years,
4) do not have history of any malformed babies for themselves or in their close relatives,
5) do not have diseases like Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Hepatitis B & C, or HIV I & II
6) do not have diabetes mellitus, thyroid disorders. Hypertension, allergic disorders, autoimmune diseases
7) Blood clotting defects
Moreover, they are educated, and have undergone thorough physical and psychological screening and are selected only if they are physically and mentally fit, and most importantly they have a desire to be useful to someone start their family.
Which tests do the Egg Donors undergo before being recruited into Egg Donation programme:
All our donors are subjected to following blood tests and recruited only if these are normal:
1) Complete Blood Count ( CBC ) & ESR
2) Blood group & Rh type
3) Blood Sugar-Fasting and Post-meal
6) Anti-thyroglobulin and Anti-microsomal thyroid antibodies
9) Rubella IgM & IgG
Donor’s husband is tested for:
2) Hepatitis B & C
3) HIV I& II
Egg Donor’s recent photograph is always asked for and attached to her file.